Shitty Weekend
I have had the worst possible weekend. My grandparents started it all off on Saturday evening, when they had me waste 2 hours of my time for no reason at all. Then I sat on my couch, dressed and ready to go, while my friends didn't answer their phone for an hour. I should have just called it a night right then, but I was stupid. I got in a cab and went out, had a good time with Meg and Will and Steve. Then I met up with my ex. Big mistake. He was drunk and a true asshole. And he even said, "I know I'm an ass. I'm okay with it. I'm over it. You should get over it." What the hell? He was so nasty to me. I should have left, but no. I didn't. I didn't want to let him win. So then I got puked on. That's right. My friend Matt literally projectile vomitted all over me. I was wearing a vintage sequined coat and a satin camisole, and they're ruined. My hair, my bra, my belly button. All covered in puke. And still Tim wanted me to be happy? How much can one person do? It's just unrealistic. I had to take yet another cab home. I spent over $60 last night, and it was horrible. Steve did show up with flowers at 4am, which was lovely of him. He called me and I was crying in the cab and he didn't want me to go to sleep crying. But then this morning my hotmail account is locked. No reason. I have no clue why. It's just locked. I can't get in. What did I do wrong? Why is this weekend so unbelievably terrible? I just want to go back to Friday and start over. Cause right now, I don't know what to do to make myself happy. My apartment stinks cause of this bag of pukey clothes. And I had terrible dreams about RP last night. Exes suck.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home