Bored at Work
I started a new job a month ago, and so far I'm really bored. I got a pretty big promotion when I took this position (but not an appropriately big raise!) and I thought I'd be challenged. I even worried about being unqualified! But, no.
I don't have anywhere near enough work to keep me busy (hence the blogging) and when I do get something it's really easy. I'm able to finish all my work so quickly that I have nothing to do.
I have read every bit of information about Katie Holme, Jessica Simpson, etc etc. I've downloaded Snood, completed crossword puzzles, read Metro at my desk, and IM'ed with friends. One day I left work 20 minutes early cause I hadn't had a single thing to work on all day, and I got chastised! I was told to keep myself busy so that others wouldn't get upset.
ARGH!
I am so looking forward to this weekend. I'm getting out of the city for 3.5 days! I'll be with my parents, but that's okay. I love spending time with my mom. And the puppy! I'll teach him how to shake hands and run in circles, I think.
Only 1 more hour till the long weekend starts . . .
I don't have anywhere near enough work to keep me busy (hence the blogging) and when I do get something it's really easy. I'm able to finish all my work so quickly that I have nothing to do.
I have read every bit of information about Katie Holme, Jessica Simpson, etc etc. I've downloaded Snood, completed crossword puzzles, read Metro at my desk, and IM'ed with friends. One day I left work 20 minutes early cause I hadn't had a single thing to work on all day, and I got chastised! I was told to keep myself busy so that others wouldn't get upset.
ARGH!
I am so looking forward to this weekend. I'm getting out of the city for 3.5 days! I'll be with my parents, but that's okay. I love spending time with my mom. And the puppy! I'll teach him how to shake hands and run in circles, I think.
Only 1 more hour till the long weekend starts . . .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home