Mazatelli
This week was good. Although Monday sucked. I had dinner with my grandparents, who know and care so little about me, that I've decided to never see them again. I feel like a weight has been lifted, knowing that I don't have to deal with them. My dad wants me to continue seeing them, since they're old and it supposedly makes them happy. But seeing them once or twice a year and having to remind them about who I am does not make me happy. And they've never made my happiness a priority in their lives, so I'm done. Thank god.
Tuesday I gave my presentation in Sign Language class, which went pretty well. I told the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Juliette and Jen's songs were really cool, I was very impressed with the class. Afterwards we all went out for dinner and drinks, and I got to talk to Kelly. She's really interesting. Anyone who voluntarily goes to jail every day is worth talking to.
I had a date with Jeff on Wednesday, and that was really fun. We hadn't seen each other in 2 years, and had a lot to talk about. Although the restaurant (The Coffee Shop) was terrible that night. Our waitress was apparently having a miserable day and took it out on us.
Yesterday I won the award for being the best student in sign language! Yeah, me! I win. I'm the best. Woohoo!
Although the teacher did make a few too many comments about my red dress on Tuesday for my liking. Ugh.
After that Steve and I saw "March of the Penguins" which was nice. I like Steve. He holds doors for me and will buy candy for movies and holds my hand and cuddles me. The baby penguins were some of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life. Oh good lord. They are adorable.
And I haven't mentioned work because nothing really happened at work. I tried faxing 80 pages to England for a few hours cause the company didn't want to pay for UPS. That's about it this week.
Dan is getting into the city about now, and spending the day and night with me. That's exciting, although I am so exhausted all I want to do is take a nap. But we haven't hung out in over a year, when we got lunch at South Station last July 4th weekend. We're definitely overdue for some quality time.
Tuesday I gave my presentation in Sign Language class, which went pretty well. I told the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Juliette and Jen's songs were really cool, I was very impressed with the class. Afterwards we all went out for dinner and drinks, and I got to talk to Kelly. She's really interesting. Anyone who voluntarily goes to jail every day is worth talking to.
I had a date with Jeff on Wednesday, and that was really fun. We hadn't seen each other in 2 years, and had a lot to talk about. Although the restaurant (The Coffee Shop) was terrible that night. Our waitress was apparently having a miserable day and took it out on us.
Yesterday I won the award for being the best student in sign language! Yeah, me! I win. I'm the best. Woohoo!
Although the teacher did make a few too many comments about my red dress on Tuesday for my liking. Ugh.
After that Steve and I saw "March of the Penguins" which was nice. I like Steve. He holds doors for me and will buy candy for movies and holds my hand and cuddles me. The baby penguins were some of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life. Oh good lord. They are adorable.
And I haven't mentioned work because nothing really happened at work. I tried faxing 80 pages to England for a few hours cause the company didn't want to pay for UPS. That's about it this week.
Dan is getting into the city about now, and spending the day and night with me. That's exciting, although I am so exhausted all I want to do is take a nap. But we haven't hung out in over a year, when we got lunch at South Station last July 4th weekend. We're definitely overdue for some quality time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home