Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Grrr!

I'm so annoyed right now! I ordered a new ibook on Friday, and just saw that there's a deal where if you buy a computer they give you a free ipod. But it's too late cause I didn't order them at the same time, and that's what you have to do. AHHH! I know I don't need an ipod, but to get a free one would be really nice. Of course, I'd end up buying more stuff for it, and that would suck. But still! I'm pissed off! I could have had a free ipod! Blargh. I don't know how to stop being annoyed at it, which is really stupid. This is so not worth wasting energy on.
Also, I'm just feeling stressed in general. I have two many emails in my inbox, my shoulder is killing me, I don't want to deal with the bachelorette party, and I don't like my job. I just want to go on vacation and not come back. I'm not happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home